April and the first two weeks of May was a train-load of busy days. Yup. We were out of internet connection for more than a month and went mobile for that period.
Here's a list of things that happened:
- My dad came home for vacation on the 26th of March
- My #100HappyDays project started on the 26th of March as well
- We went to San Jose (my grandpa's place) on April 1
- We held a Thanksgiving service on April 6 and did some charity work for the less fortunate (gave out toys, groceries, etc.)
- I witnessed around 2 of my parents' high school reunions (both held at home)
- We went swimming twice (once at the beach and once at a pool)
- Went shopping for pink cuties I could find in a single store
- We shopped more when we got back to Naga
- Dad left for Manila on the 24th (or 25th?) to go back to Oman
- A cousin came to Naga for work and hung out with us at the same time
- Got new Grosby kicks
- Went swimming again with cousins
- My brother got sick for 4 days
- Finished my part of an art trade with a fellow animation student (1/10)
- We applied for a new internet provider and got back 2 days ago
- Went Spotify Premium around 3 days ago
- Had to reformat my PC 'cause of an OS failure (all my files have up and gone, darnit)
Uhuh. I think I forgot a considerable amount of happenings, but I don't really think adding a few more would give more of a "busy days 'til evening" impression. It already does, maybe.
Today, we're going back to San Jose with my aunt and cousin for around 2 days, so I'm going to live off of mobile for those few days again. -_- I didn't want to go, but mom's so persistent. *Sigh. At least I have Spotify.
Here's the art trade piece I mentioned in the list. La Bella.