I haven't been updating this blog for a while now as my schedule is always flooded with school (drats!), but I just want you to know that I'm still here and this blog is still (trying to stay) alive! Hahaha.
I also haven't done much personal work lately, except for the doodles I drew on my tab and my sketchbook the past three nights. I used the Autodesk Sketchbook App, so if you'd like to try it, it's available for free and premium versions on the App and Play Store. :)
Anyway, here's a brief summary of what happened during my "absence". From top left to bottom right.
- One of the more recent photos, this was taken on Friday this week, at Bigg's Diner during dinner.
- During a sudden trip to the mall, in the midst of submission deadlines. Hahaha. One can never have too much free time.
- A forehead morning, during last week - projects and exercises. I wonder if my brain's as large as my forehead. Haha.
- This was during a trip to Legazpi (have to update you on this one!) with my Aunt from Germany. That was the best weekend I've had for a while!
- It's been a while since I drew anything traditionally, and after a clean-up during the weekend, I thought I'd freshen up my charcoals and sketchpads. (Sad, neglected pads.)
- Trying out typography (poorly executed, still) with a brush pen. Ain't there yet, girl.
- There are days when I have to bring my laptop to school to catch up on projects, and during our submission for a Midterm Exam/Project, my laptop was working over-time. Shot at our department library/theater.
- Another recent art, drawn on my tab in a little under 45 minutes. I'm actually enjoying the process. It feels different than a graphics tablet, but it offers the same level of sensitivity.
- Lunch at McDonald's, after church last, last, last Sunday (yeah, it's that far back). Just so you're wondering, my brother and I bought the same bullet necklaces, so, you know, because we wanted to. Haha.
- When my aunt had to go back to Germany, and with my brother still rooting for steak, mom decided to cook steak for us, her style. Hmmmm.
- I'm sure you can relate when I say that often, caffeine helps keep the sense awake, and during "Hell week" (exams), this kept me going, along with listening to Demi Lovato, JoJo, Ailee, and Papa Jack (a radio DJ).
- Memories! This one was shot when we were at Donsol with my aunt. This is another event which I just have to rely in another post!
As you can probably tell, The whole 2nd week of January to the first week of February was super full. So, my apologies for not updating in the previous days! I had time today, since I just finished an animation exercise, and since I couldn't be bothered to review for an exam I have for Politics and Sound Design class. Oh well. At least something came out of my laziness.
Have a fun, stress-free week ahead!